Are you Visiting Vermont?
We wish you memorable and safe travels throughout The Green Mountain State!
- We encourage you to travel with your child's own car seat or booster seat.
- You know the history of the seat & how to use it.
- You know the cleanliness level of the seat.
- Vermont Vehicle Passenger Safety laws apply to all visitors and tourists travelling the roadways of Vermont by passenger vehicle (rental or privately-owned). Appropriate restraint use is mandatory for all vehicle occupants.
- Motor homes, Campers, & RVs may or may not be equipped with seat belts in passenger seating areas, depending on model, class, & manufacture year.
- Inquire with the motor home rental company or owner for more information on the availability of passenger seat belts.
- Reminder: Side facing motor home "sofas" and rear-facing dining area seats are NOT designed for installation of child car seats. Car seats and booster seats are designed to be used ONLY on forward-facing vehicle passenger seats with factory-installed seat belts. Booster seats require the use of lap and shoulder seat belts.
- Read more about "Recreational Vehicles & Child Passengers" found at procarseatsafety.com